- Tungsten Forever’s Mokume Gane Shogun is touted as the ring that is suitable for an emperor because of its Shakudo inlay that looks like the gems on an emperor’s crown. This inlay is crafted with precious metal strips that have been melted together and then hammered into a design. As such, no two Shogun ring is ever the same. The combination of the tungsten’s sturdiness and Mokume’s elegance makes the Shogun perfect for both wedding and fashion purposes. Because they have been fashioned with the use of ancient Japanese sword making techniques, they are exemplary representations of your commitment. Lifetime Warranty and Lifetime Sizing.
- Tungsten Rings are the most wear-resistant rings available on the planet. Tungsten is about 10 times harder than 18K Gold, 5 times harder than tool steel, and 4 times harder than titanium. Due to their extreme hardness, Tungsten Rings will hold their shape and shine longer than any ring on the market. Tungsten rings have been referred to as "Permanently Polished Rings". Each Tungsten ring is individually hand-crafted using assorted diamond abrasives and polycrystalline diamond tooling. These Tungsten Forever rings are cobalt-free.
- Express delivery included.
- Width: 8mm or 6mm. Weight: 15g. Fit: Comfort. Finish: Polished. Inlay: 14K Yellow Gold/ Shakudo.
- Size: [4, 4.5, 5, 5.5] + $20, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, [13.5, 14] + $20, [14.5, 15, 15.5] + $30, [16, 16.5] + $40