Earth watches are eco friendly. Made from real stone and organic wood; they are designed with love for the Earth. Earth watches cater to the tree hugger in all of us. Wearing an Earth watch; you can feel the Earth on your wrist. Each Earth watch reveals more than the time; but tells the world that you care about the future. It is a rare object that offers and earthy chic design. No two are ever alike. Earth can be worn by men and women as a symbol of the preservation of earth. Earth keeps you in time.
- Eco-Friendly Sustainable Wood Case
- Quality Japanese Quartz Movement
- Non-Glare Scratch-Resistant Mineral Crystal
- Logo-Engraved Wood Caseback
- Eco-Friendly Sustainable Wood Bracelet
- Logo-Engraved Stainless Steel Jewelry Clasp
- Luminous Hands
- Day Display
- Date Display
- 41mm Width
- Splash Resistant
- Due to Seasons and Aging of Wood; colors may be Darker or Lighter than pictured.
Band Color: Khaki/tan Wood; Band Width: 26mm near case; 19mm near clasp/buckle; Bezel Color: Khaki/tan; Case: Khaki/tan + Tonneau-shaped; Case Finish: Flat + Wood; Case Thickness: 13mm; Case Width: 41mm; 43mm with crown; Clasp / Buckle: Jewelry; Dial: Khaki/tan + analog; Hand Color: Silver; Movement: Japanese + quartz; Time Zones: Single; Other Features: Date Display